Property Inspector, LLC in the Greater Seattle-Bellevue Area ASKS…
Why Should You Choose Property Inspector, LLC For Your Home Inspection In The Greater Seattle Puget Sound Area?
Here’s the answer :
Our home inspectors in Seattle/Everett Area are so thorough in their evaluation of the property you’re considering purchasing, You Won’t Get Stuck Buying A “MONEY PIT!”
Over the last 10 years our home inspectors at Property Inspector, LLC have protected more than 3500 home buyers just like you and we’ve listened to what they’ve said…
“Don’t Let Me Get Stuck With A Bunch Of Unexpected Post Closing Expenses!”
Call 425-985-3289 right now to book your home inspection.
Short but to the point…
- Thank you very much, Jim.I am sorry I was not able to attend. My husband Patrick said you were the bees knees!!!
Amanda McElreath, Seattle Wa.
You can tell we’ve listened to our clients…
- Thank you so much for all of your work and attention to detail and honesty! The inspection was quick, efficient and you and your wife make a great team!! It truly gave me peace of mind after you completed the inspection to fully understand what I was investing my money into.
- We will absolutely be checking out your website, especially for sub contractors to help in the remodel of the kitchen and hot tub area. I will pass your name on to others who find themselves in need of an inspector. I’ll give a shout out to Property Inspector LLC on Facebook as well…
- Again, thank you both SO much!
Amanda York Everett Wa.
Now, we have hundreds more testimonials like this that our clients have sent us, but I’m sure you can see from the comments above, that protecting home buyers from getting stuck with a “money pit” is what we are all about!
You Can Rest Comfortably Knowing…
- We provide our clients the “INSTANT Information” they need to make an informed decision about the Property Being Inspected, in a Clear, Concise, Professional Manner, Digital Onsite Report with LOTS of Photographs. For your convenience, we also email the report to you instantly. In Other Words…
We Provide Our Clients True “Peace of Mind!”
- My realtor Robin Myers referred you to me in June/July when I purchased my home in northeast Bellevue and you did a very thorough job with the inspection. My mom and I were very impressed with your report, your explanations after and now I have a friend who is buying a house in West Seattle and asked me for a recommendation for an inspector who could give her peace of mind. Do you do the West Seattle area?
- I am going to pass your info along to her if that is alright. Her name is Joey Hwong and she is purchasing the house with her boyfriend Ben.
Erin Wagner Bellevue Wa.
What about this…
- Thank you for the nice note. I certainly will recommend you since I am so pleased with your service. As a matter of fact, you performed a better inspection than any inspector I have ever used and there have been many.
- Thank you again.
We’ve listened to our clients…and we take our job seriously!
- “Hi Guys, at first I was hesitant about having an inspection done thinking that all was well via my untrained eyes, but after my meeting with Jim, boy was I wrong. He uncovered things that I never even though about. I have had inspections done several years ago but not one like this. Getting the professional Digital Report on the spot is such a huge plus too. You guys are running a very professional, courteous and knowledgeable operation.
- I will be calling upon your services again in a few more weeks because I have since changed my mind on the purchase of the house that was recently inspected. Not because of the inspection report but for other personal reasons.
- My hat is off to you and I will definitely refer you guys to friends and family members. Thanks again.”
Steve Harrison, Kirkland Wa.